To correctly execute the latest version of Cantax FormMaster, your computer system must have the following:
Dual Core processor (Quad Core is recommended)
Supported operating systems
Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit) except for Starter and Home Editions*
End of support:
Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7
and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
in January 2020.
Since it is our policy to align our support of operating systems with software vendors,
take note that the versions of our software applications that will be released starting
in November 2019 will no longer support Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) except for Basic Edition*
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit) except for Education and Home Editions*
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 SP1 and R2
- Windows Server 2016
* For more information on the different Windows Editions, and their respective
minimum requirements, consult the Microsoft Web site:
Note: RAM requirements are highly dependent on the operating system used. Please refer to the documentation provided with your
operating system for minimum and recommended RAM requirements.
Important: While supported, Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 do not have SMB 3.0 encryption for data in transit and are not recommended
system requirements for this product. We are strongly recommending that all customers enable the enhanced security measures available in
Windows 8.1 or higher operating system, including SMB 3.0 encryption for data in transit. Since the configuration of SMB 3.0 is explicit,
please consult this Microsoft article to proceed with its configuration.
Microsoft .Net Framework
Microsoft .Net Framework v.4.5.2 is required.
Network File Systems
- An Internet connection is required to transmit slips and use electronic services available with Cantax.
- The TLS 1.2 protocol must be enabled in the Internet Explorer 11 browser settings.